Terms and conditions of the Activity
- Like this post & the @Global Healing Asia Pacific Facebook page
- Tag 3 of your friends (Valid name will displayed in blue)
- Answer these questions:
- Which MTR stations did you see the Global Healing billboards?
- Why do you need Global Healing Plant-Based Vitamin C?
- Game Period: June 22, 2021 at 11:59 pm
- Any vulgar language, slander, racial discrimination, remarks and pictures that portray sexual violence or personal attacks are strictly prohibited, any violators will be disqualified.
- Individuals can only participate once. Repeated participation will be disqualified by Global Healing Asia Pacific.
- First come first serve basis while stocks last.
- The results will be announced to the winners by message reply on or before 6th July, 2021. The winners must reply and provide the delivery address within the specified date. If the reply is overdue, the eligibility for participation will be waived and no further notice will be given.
- The information entered is only for the game record. The personal information provided by the participants is only used for the purpose of participating in this activity. Global Healing Asia Pacific processes the personal data collection will based on The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- This activity is only available for Hong Kong residents.
- If there is any false information, incomplete information or repeated registration, the information will be deemed invalid, and the company has the right to disqualify individual without any notice.
- Anyone who violates the terms and conditions of this activity, the company have the right to cancel his or her qualification to participate or win the prizes, and reserve the right to pursue any actions that disrupt the activity.
- If the participants have any questions about the product, please consult your medical practitioner as to whether the product is suitable for you. If you have any concern, please stop using the product immediately and consult with a doctor. The organizer will not bear any responsibility, the participants should decide whether to use the trial product or not.